Being a family can be a challenge; let Hoogi make it a delight.
Busy Mums work hard to juggle home, work, children, housework, family commitments, schooling, out of hours clubs, fitness, illness, financial pressures, career changes, the list goes on, yet amongst it all, somewhere, has to be the time to enjoy being a family. It doesn’t always seem to fit.
It may leave you feeling inadequate, incapable, that life is slipping past and you never seem to have time for anything other than existing. Are you giving your children enough time, love and attention? Are you nurturing or merely doing what you can when you can? You may be surprised to hear that there are ways to turn this around.
How can a Mini Mind Spa help me?
Dina Cooper, a speaker and internationally qualified Coach for Mums, will help you to unravel what is creating the path you are currently on and how you can reroute that path towards the family life you choose. Perhaps it is the one you dreamed of when you made the decision to have children, perhaps the one you dreamed of when you married, or perhaps simply the one you want for your own sanity and for a happier, more fulfilling family life.
This is not counseling, nor is it coaching one way to be. This is about helping you to be the best you can be, understand how your conscious and unconscious choices create your current experience and then recognizing how you want to change in the way you choose.
What will I learn?
Each week, a key topic relating to parents of children aged 1-8 years is tackled:
1) Time for me please! – Finding time for you in today’s busy world.
2) Sweetheart did you hear me? Communicating effectively with your family so that they not only listen to you, but hear you.
3) Whose job is it anyway? Feel overwhelmed and over conversations about an imbalance in the division responsibility in your partnership. Gain a new perspective on responsibilities that guarantees to change your conversations for the better.
4) Sorry I’m busy today – Setting up boundaries and learning to say no.
Ultimately, Dina will guide you through a Mini Mind Spa and allow you to come out the other end feeling positive, enlightened, confident and strong as a parent thereby building a stronger family that work together as a team and for you to shape the family future you always wanted.
For four 90 minute sessions the cost is $260.
Dates for Next series
1) 0 PLACES LEFT Wednesdays 30 April, 7 May, 14 May, 21 May 2014 . Time: 7.30pm to 9.00pm, Location: Seaforth, NSW
2) 0 PLACES LEFT Wednesdays 23 July, 30 July, 6 Aug and 13 Aug 2014. . Time: 7.30pm to 9.00pm, Location: Seaforth, NSW Wednesdays 23 July, 30 July, 6 Aug and 13 Aug 2014.
Mum’s from previous series say:
Sally,working mum of 2, ages 2 1/2 & 5
“”Mini Mind Spa” is a perfect description! Sessions were a time to process and break down the stresses of daily life of being a mum. Dina was an amazing insightful coach that made it easy for all mother’s to open up and share their stories. I felt empowered to continue to grow personally and give time to the wellbeing of my family! Thank you yet again. ”
Sunny Saady, mum of two ages 3 and 4 says:
“I learned to slow down and not take too much on. My group coaching experience with hoogi was inspiring and moving. And the coach, Dina was dynamic and inspirational – keep doing what you’re doing, because its great! I felt fully supported even when I couldn’t make it. The mini mind spa series was above and beyond my expectations.
Despite not being able to complete it in its entirety, it has highlighted that I can have and create the kind of life for myself and family life by adjusting my mindset. I will be continuing with some coaching with Dina to fulfill my desire to be the best mum and wife I can be.”
Read more about what mums say.